CoffeeFudge_AppleBerryPie

And all my Sweet Nothings...

Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Printed cat-inspired day

The sun was out as we headed to Tagaytay (Philippines) to relax and enjoy our weekend. Tagaytay, known for it's Taal lake/ Taal volcano, has other things to offer besides the famous view. 

The Taal lake and Volcano
So before we went to Skyranch, we first headed to the Taal Vista Hotel to relax for a bit and take a tour outside with its majestic view of the Taal Lake and Volcano. Breathtaking isn't it? With that view, I wouldn't mind spending a day under the shade of the sun.

With my Cousin, Ryker!
At the view
At the Taal Vista Hotel, Tagaytay
The view outside the Hotel
After all the shenanigans, we headed to Sky Ranch to spend our late afternoon with fun and excitement. Just looking at these photos makes me want to go back to Skyranch again. 

SkyRanch 



My Selfie at the Sky Eye
My view from the top

Obligatory pose : )
Me and behind me is the Sky Eye

#OOTD
Top: Xpress,printed top
Skirt: bana bana, black bondage skirt
Shoes: Converse, brown
Socks: Cat-inspired gray socks, Forever 21

Dawn ☕️

0 comments:

Promolta 2