CoffeeFudge_AppleBerryPie

And all my Sweet Nothings...

Nuffnang

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pastel Look

This was what I wore during my Aunt Corinne's (of www.epicureanmommy.blogspot.com) graduation at the Global Culinary and Hospitality Academy in Makati City. I opted to go for light toned hue and finished it with "The Bag," my MCM sling bag that is. : ) The program lasted for almost two hour. It was short but concise which was followed later with a very delectable appetizers (which will be shown on my next post).
Top (SM Department Store)
High-Waisted Shorts (Mixed Berry)
Shoes (Miss)
Pink Studded Bangle (SM accessories)
Leather bag (MCM)
Taken at the Kitchen Area of Global Academy where all the students do their thing!
At the lobby of Global Academy
Do hype this look on LOOK BOOK.
Realizing that these photos were taken after we ate. I looked bloated actually. haha!
Until next walk outs,
: ) DaWn 

0 comments:

Promolta 2