CoffeeFudge_AppleBerryPie

And all my Sweet Nothings...

Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A little PINK Won't Hurt

A little Pink won't hurt. That would be my statement for this outfit. 
Lace + Pink + Tattered jeans = feminine street chic
Simple pairing & matching of outfits seems like math, such as Leather + Floral, Tattered + Lace, Embelishments + Sequins, Tailored + girly touch, etc. 
So far, my favorite pair of jeans would be my Tattered light blue jeans from Hotkiss. I totally adored this piece from the first time I saw it. : ) I paired it with this light pink (Pastel) with lace details top from Topshop. Pimped it up with accessories, and my sling bag from MCM.


Tattered jeans (Hotkiss), Top (Topshop), Sling Bag (MCM brand), Accessories (Greenhills/SM accessories)
Til next outfit,

: ) DaWn

2 comments:

Nadine Natalin said...

I love your jeans dear :)

Unknown said...

: ) Thanks...

Promolta 2