CoffeeFudge_AppleBerryPie

And all my Sweet Nothings...

Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Executive + Fun

Having quite a number of outfits in your wardrobe, you get the feeling of confusion on which clothes to pair/mix for the run, right? I do get that feel especially when your in a hurry for something... : )


Today, I got to pick my own customized slacks for the run (Cloth from Japan), paired with this ala corset type of black sleeveless top from Supre and covered with a lace vest from Sexcitement and Wha-la! I've got an executive look with a twist...

Do Hype this look on Lookbook and on Chictopia.



Wallet (Marc by Marc Jacobs), Mixed Bangles (Le Plume, SM accessories)
Til Next Outfit,

: ) DaWn


2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the look hehehe

Unknown said...

Thank you te... : )

Promolta 2