CoffeeFudge_AppleBerryPie

And all my Sweet Nothings...

Nuffnang

Monday, December 5, 2011

Boredom Kills

Just last week, we had gone for a stroll- a long that is. My uncle, aunt, & together with my baby cousin were off to DFA to their pics taken so we had to wait outside. All we had to do was to kill the time, I mean spend our time wisely.. hehe! And that is to take pictures too, but it ain't Passport size, though... 
Photos credit goes to my cousin, Mikke
My Photodiary for a day... : )  












And this is what happens if your bored.. Truly, "Boredom Kills." (hehe!)


Next stop: Greenbelt
For Lunch- Late Lunch
Starving!



Mikke with her meal : ) MMmmmm....





Til next time,


: ) DaWn

4 comments:

Crishyelle Igdanes said...

Hi Dawn! Thanks for dropping by my blog and following! Followed back!

Happy Holidays!

Love lots,
Yshy <3

Unknown said...

Thank you Yshy! : )

Secret garden said...

I like this autfit;) This shirt looks great;0

Unknown said...

Thank you Ms. SEcret Garden! : )

Promolta 2