CoffeeFudge_AppleBerryPie

And all my Sweet Nothings...

Nuffnang

Friday, August 29, 2014

Violet and sequins

Hi there! 

Violet is actually my favorite color, in fact, the other shades that resembles this color (purple/lavender) are also on my list too! But I don't like the idea of wearing it on because it would be too obvious (especially for those people who knows me too well). Hehe!

But in this case, I have to make an excemption. About the dress, it is a two piece type of dress detailed with sequins that makes it chic, stylish, and eye-catching. It has this layer which can be removed if you preferred a simpler look. I actually bought this dress for the price of 45 riyals or 450 ph, would you believe? For a lovely dress like this for that amount is already a chance of a lifetime. 











Dress: Al-astoorah from KSA/ Shoes: Fioni 

Have a great day! 
Keep smiling, everyone!

Dawn ☕️


0 comments:

Promolta 2