CoffeeFudge_AppleBerryPie

And all my Sweet Nothings...

Nuffnang

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Liebster award



Source
For the first time, I am nominated for a Liebster award! Thank you so much for nominating me Lilly from Hey Hello Lilly! She is one awesome blogger by the way. I am so happy and excited on what I'm going to be sharing with you guys but before I go on with that, these are the list of things that I shall be accomplishing in connection with the rules of the said award. 

The Liebster Award is given by a blogger to another blogger with less than 200 followers whose main purpose is to give recognition to other bloggers and another way to get to know amazing people. Don't forget to tell the bloggers of their nomination. 

Source

The 11 random facts about me.
1. I'm a nurse.
2. I was a former cheerleader so I love to dance for that matter.
3. I'm literally short. 
4. I super love purple/violet and peach colours. 
5. I know how to speak little "Arabic" 
6. Aside from the national language that I know of which is Filipino/Tagalog, I speak Cebuano/Bisaya dialect which is my native tongue.
7. I've been to Japan and Saudi Arabia
8. I'm from a province in The Philippines which is called the Negros island.
9. I love to drink coffee and eat cakes.
10. I love my grandmother so much because she was the one who brought me up.
11. As I was growing, I've studied in a Catholic school for my primary and secondary education. And in College, I studied in Silliman University which is a Protestant school.

Lilly's questions for me:

1. I have been blogging for 3 years now.
2. I think the best thing about blogging is the fact that you can express something that you love about into creative writing and share it with strangers all over the world. (And that's a pretty cool way to make new friends, right?) 
3. I would prefer lifestyle. Fashion is a way of style, so it's an everyday thing so I would prefer to call it lifestyle.
4. Orange lipstick. Why? I think It would compliment with my skin more.
5. I'm from The Philippines, a country which is composed of 7,107 Islands (if I'm right about my sources) and My hometown is Dumaguete City, which by the way was recently recognized by Yahoo as one of the cheapest and affordable places to retire. 
6. I would love to travel France or The UK someday.
7. Introvert
8. Cakes! 
9. Coffee person. I think it's obvious with the name of my blog, Coffeefudge.
10.  Adventurer. Artistic. Optimistic. Nurse. Passionate.
11. My style is spontaneous.

My questions to you ladies: 
1. What keeps you blogging?
2. Who is your inspiration in life?
3. If you were an ice cream flavor, what would you be?
4. What would be your Favorite color?
5. Which do you prefer, sing or dance?
6. What type of sport are you into?
7. Cupcakes or cookies?
8. What's your favorite comedy movie?
9. Summer or Winter? Why?
10. How would your friends describe you? (Tact, friendly, etc.) 
11. What would be that thing that you can't live without?

My amazing 11 bloggers
1. Hanna from Hanna Butterworth
2. Kierra from Lavishingg
3. Maria from StyleCarnival
4. Sarita from Sequins in the City
5. Tasmin from tasxxx
6. Kasia from Katanaxa
7. Elizabeth from The Mermaid Wardrobe
8. Andrea from In Mama's Wardrobe
9. Federica from LiveLoveLaugh
10. Mau from Mau Sarcon
11. Fretty from Fretty Anggeni

I've been following them and I've been reading their stuff. They each have their own style as individuals and they are amazing! You can show them your love by checking out their blogs.

There you go! I hope I made myself interesting to you guys. Lol! Or maybe boring? Haha! By the way, don't forget to thank those bloggers who nominated you. 

Dawn ☕️















0 comments:

Promolta 2