CoffeeFudge_AppleBerryPie

And all my Sweet Nothings...

Nuffnang

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Purple Brown

Hey there! 

Today, I was not actually sure of what I was going for with this look plus it was a "No makeup day" for me so please bear with my naked face. Hehe! Okay so, the pieces were quite weird and off for me. The skirt was from my aunt which was giving me a hard time on what or how to wear and pair it with. Then I got this fitted/tight purple dress which I had a long time ago but couldn't figure out what to pair it with, so I thought of combining the two "off" pieces and there was it! 


 Honestly, it didn't look as bad/weird as I thought it would be. It's not the usual type of outfit that I would wear but I think it still looks cool. (Even with crampled skirt though) hehe! I also think the pop of purple helped the look to be more alive and stylish. 









So, what did you think of the outfit? 

Dawn ☕️

0 comments:

Promolta 2