CoffeeFudge_AppleBerryPie

And all my Sweet Nothings...

Nuffnang

Monday, July 14, 2014

Tints and Powders: Products that I personally use

I know that at some point, I cannot maintain to have those really expensive regimen to put and regularly use on my  face so I decided to post my own list of tints that I personally use and that I love so far that are less highly expensive than those high-end brands that I know of.

First is the BB cream that I currently use and it's from Garnier (light/fair) which I bought from a regular store in Saudi Arabia and I have been using this product for the past 2 years already. It costs 30 SR (Riyals) only. It leaves my skin moisturized, hydrated and it complements my skin color so well that I can just use this alone without any make up foundations. 

Garnier BB Cream
Next is the liquid eyeliner (waterproof) that I've been using for quite sometime now and it's from Fashion 21. It has stunning results as it highlights my eyes so well with its black shade. I spent only less of a 100 php for this baby. You can find this on any local department stores.

Fashion 21, Liquid Eyeliner
Next on my list are my group of Lip Tints. 
Rimmel by Kate Moss no.109 (Rossetto). The tint closely resembles that of Salmon, but brighter so it's like a mix of light orange rouge. I bought this for 35 SR (Riyals). When I wear this tint, it feels like summer because of it's bright color.

Rimmel by Kate Moss
Rimmel no. 109
Another tint that I'm using now is from Fashion 21, Dream Girl. Another pastel-like tint which I bought from a local store (SM Makati) for less than 100 PHP. It's for my day to day strolls. 

Fashion 21, Dream Girl
Then I have this pair of Lip Glaze and Pencil. I bought this pair from a cosmetic store in Saudi Arabia and it's made from germany. I personally love this pair because it has that natural hue that complements my skin tone (super light pink-nude shade). I bought this pair only for 10 SR (Riyals).


I have this lip balm from Labello (pearly shine) and it's made from Hamburg. I got this from a store in Saudi Arabia and it costs 9 SR only. I found lip balms to be very useful especially on winter seasons.
Labello
Lastly, my Max Factor Creme Puff (light'n gay) which I bought from Saudi and it costs only 20-29 SR (Riyals). This is my almost everyday powder.

Max Factor, Cream Puff
So there goes my list so far. I hope you did enjoy what I've been trying to "blah-blah" all this time. (Hehe!) I hope to share another list of random things with you  next time.

Dawn ☕️

0 comments:

Promolta 2