CoffeeFudge_AppleBerryPie

And all my Sweet Nothings...

Nuffnang

Friday, December 16, 2011

The Rugged Chick

Have you ever experienced having a problem choosing what clothes to wear when there's an impromptu gathering or happening that you should attend to? Well, I have my own solution to that when it happens to me. I usually gather my favorite comfortable clothes (from the Top to the Pants/leggings) and I choose between them which will be a great pair. Sometimes, I go for monochromatic colors, Patterned, or Printed all over, plus the Accessories, Of course!
So for my look today, these were my bets.


Simple pieces that could go a long way.
Basic colors could do the trick.





Shorts (Supre), Leggings (Crissa)
Do hype this Look on Lookbook and Chictopia.
Til' next outfit post,


: ) DaWn

0 comments:

Promolta 2