CoffeeFudge_AppleBerryPie

And all my Sweet Nothings...

Nuffnang

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm A Pixie




       I've gone Pixie again this time. I'm Spreading the pixie love all the way from UK to the Philippines. Another item that I got was this one. 




    It is a pretty white top with a back zipper and lace over the shoulder area which gives accent to its feminine side. I paired it with a high waisted shorts to balance the blouse's "hanging" style. Plus, accessories could go a long way with this outfit, because of it's colors which is mostly plain.

White lace accent, Pearl cuffs (Le Plume)
Animal Printed Bag (Japan), Bangles (Greenhills)



My On The Go Look
Do Hype this Look HERE.
Do Check out Pixie's Site at Pixieknitwear.com or you could visit Pixie's Blog Here.

Til then,

: ) DaWn

0 comments:

Promolta 2