CoffeeFudge_AppleBerryPie

And all my Sweet Nothings...

Nuffnang

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Winter wonderland party

Guess I'm back!
 I missed blogging after sometime.
 It's been a tiring 2012 for me and I was hoping that 2013 will be good to me. *fingers crossed*

Last December, we celebrated Christmas here in K.S.A with a blast. Actually, a "Winter wonderland theme" is more like it. It was my first Christmas away from home, so it was a little depressing but luckily I have Skype to compensate my longing...

Now back to the real thing. We were required to wear anything "winter-ee" and I guess what I wore passed the criteria... Hehe! My khaki sort of coat from Japan (Anita Arenburg), and black sheer dress (from K-2) did their thing, what I bought here were a pair of ankle black booties and a dotted black stockings to give it a twist.

Plus, my hair was a little out of the ordinary this time. My friend, Jamie is so good at doing hair ensembles that she managed to give justice to what I've asked her to do. (I felt like goldilocks only with darker hair) And the picture below was the end result. I opted for a subtle yet classy look for the hair, so we decided to accessorize it with peach beaded necklace.


Photo blog:
Winterwonderland girls
Group Picture









0 comments:

Promolta 2