CoffeeFudge_AppleBerryPie

And all my Sweet Nothings...

Nuffnang

Saturday, October 29, 2011

My new Love: SIREN LONDON


Check out my new LOVE. It's SIREN LONDON! You gotta love this brand, an online collection of clothing to fall in love with. From their dresses, skirts down to their lovable jackets, are sure great deals.

Siren London's Aim is to create uniquely beautiful, original clothing for women who share our passion for vintage fashion. All you fellow knitters, hoarders, collectors and customisers, together we can create something unique! Help us become the best small fashion business in the world. Do check their site.  

These are my favorites from their collection, aren't they lovely?! : )

Alice in wonderland dress
Back of melody prom dress 
Lacey Beige blouse

Military inspired jacket



I'm sure there will be more surprises from Siren London and I can't wait!

: ) DaWn

0 comments:

Promolta 2