CoffeeFudge_AppleBerryPie

And all my Sweet Nothings...

Nuffnang

Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Cousin's 25th ; )



Today, my Cousin (Geeleyn) celebrated her 25th birthday and my aunt thought of having cake-cupcake surprises as her theme, sort of make-your-own cupcakes. : ) 
We already baked the cake and cupcakes yesterday for it to be ready today for frosting application. Balloons were put up and we're set to have an after lunch birthday affair. 

From the making:


So these were what we made. The Finale!

Cake: Chocolate cake with Butter Icing and Alpen Chocolates
Assorted designed Cupcakes : )
Rainbow theme cupcake : ) 
Red X Fabulous
The Focal Point
Cake: Chocolate cake with Butter Icing and Alpen Chocolates
Still standing...
25 and counting...
Color me Pale...
Cupcake collection
The Group Picture. ; )

Once again, More blessed years to the birthday Girl! 

: ) DaWn

0 comments:

Promolta 2