CoffeeFudge_AppleBerryPie

And all my Sweet Nothings...

Nuffnang

Monday, October 24, 2011

Gifts! Gifts! Gifts!

             We often get excited to receive stuffs or gifts from our family or friends, even from the tiniest gift to the largest. I don’t really know why we get this hyped feeling upon knowing that we are waiting for that package/gift but I do think maybe it is the idea that we don’t know what is inside it or we don’t know what is it. : ) (Surprise!) 

Just this lovely month of October, my Uncle arrived from his Work/travel as a seaman and I received a package from him and my aunt. In the package were lovely items such as a bag, a pair of slippers, a wallet, and chocolates.

Chocolates (Dutch-feel chocolates)
Alpen Chocolates 



Micaela Bag, Gift from my aunt
Ipanema from Brazil, Rosa-Rosa
Marc Jacobs wallet
Workwear wallet by MJ



To My Uncle & Aunt, Thank you for the Gifts.. : ) It truly made my day! More to come!hehehe!


: ) DaWn

0 comments:

Promolta 2