CoffeeFudge_AppleBerryPie

And all my Sweet Nothings...

Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

All things bright










Top: From KSA/ Skirt: Long back from Banna Banna/ Shoes: Fioni/ Sunnies: Aldo/

All things bright, flowy, and a little hint of glitter would do the trick. Actually, this is a recycled look for me. I wore this at our New Year's Eve event back in KSA. As you can see down here, still with my longer hair. 😊


The top was actually given to me as a gift from my friend and colleague in Saudi and it has this detail of gold sequins that stands out from the bold peachy color. So I paired it with this long back skirt that I got from Banna Banna which was a lovely, flowy skirt. It is very fashionable and comfortable at the same time. 

Hope you enjoy reading!



Dawn ☕️

0 comments:

Promolta 2