CoffeeFudge_AppleBerryPie

And all my Sweet Nothings...

Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Photograph


Photograph 
by Dawn Corsame ©

Simple and still,
Vivid or vague,
Memories lives on
In a piece of photo
Forever we'll hold.

Life or love, 
More than it speaks,
Beyond its colours,
A moment stands still.
Captured and re-lived
Once in a lifetime,
Lingers a far.
Keep sakes, 
Still moments,
Cherished times.

Photograph 
Of you, of me, of us
Stuck in time
Our emotions were preserved
And made still,
Maybe we changed, 
Maybe we didn't
Maybe we both did.
Only time can say.

In that photograph,
I'll be reminded.
There was that time,
We had what we had.
And that was it.
In a photograph,
I'll be looking of what was left,
I'll be remembering,
Those moments.
Precious and still.
In that photograph.

XxX

A poem I made.
Upon hearing Ed Sheeran's song, "Photograph," I was inspired in writing this piece. Random poetry. 

I hope you like it! 😊
Have a great Day!

Dawn ☕️





0 comments:

Promolta 2