CoffeeFudge_AppleBerryPie

And all my Sweet Nothings...

Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My close friend's wedding

My long time friends.
Their Lovestory.
Their Wedding Day. 

All of Me, by John Legend.

"Coz all of me, loves all of you.
Love your curves and all your edges, 
All your perfect imperfections,
Give your all to me,
I give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose, I'm winning
Coz I give you all of me
And you give me all of you..."

"Marrying her bestfriend is the best thing  that happened to her."

Photo diary of the Wedding






































Credits to:
Creative Stills for the stunning Photos
John Legends' All of me (Lyrics)

My message: 
Now that you've given your all to each other, do love each other even more.
I love you both! 

Dawn ☕️

0 comments:

Promolta 2