CoffeeFudge_AppleBerryPie

And all my Sweet Nothings...

Nuffnang

Friday, July 18, 2014

Mickey Mouse Inspired Giant Cupcake

I'm sorry but I can't get enough of this super cute Mickey Mouse inspired Giant Cupcake made by my aunt (which by the way has her own blog). So I had to post it. She made this today for it was an order she got for a little boy's birthday party. I find this sophisticatedly cute. Simple but elegant. It's basically a pound cake topped with buttercream frosting and it doesn't just look amazing, it tastes delicious as well. I'm proud to say that Cupcake Loops by Corinne (my Aunt) uses only the finest ingredients for its cakes. 
The giant cupcake is actually one of her best sellers, alongside with the cupcakes at brownies she sells.
Mickey Mouse Inspires Giant Cupcake






You can reach her at Epicureanmommy.blogspot.com or at Facebook, just type and look for the page Cupcake loops.

Dawn ☕️

0 comments:

Promolta 2